June 16, 2016: GlacialLight, the LED lighting division of GlacialTech Inc., announces the GL-BL190 High Bay Light. With up to 23,000 lumens, the GL-BL190 is GlacialLight’s brightest bay light to date. It features a lightweight yet IP66 rugged outdoor ready design and flexible beam shaping options including 70 and 120 degree lenses, as well as a 45 degree Lux Enhancer accessory which generates increased lux and throw.
Powerful yet efficient
At up to 23,000 lumens, the GL-BL190 exceeds the lighting capability of standard 400W metal halide bay lights, while consuming just 185W of power. Users not only benefit from the GL-BL190’s 124 lm/W lighting efficiency, but much brighter illumination than traditional light sources for the same lumen output, as 100% of the light is directed towards the target.
Lightweight yet rugged and robust
At 3.9 KG, The GL-BL190 is most lightweight high bay light in its lighting class, making for easier, safer installation, and cheaper shipping and freight costs. But light weight doesn’t come at the cost of ruggedness, as the GL-BL190 is still IP66 rated waterproof and dustproof making it suitable for outdoor installations.
Bay Light, flood light, spot light
The GL-BL190 offers a variety of mounting and beam shaping options, allowing it to be used in bay lighting, flood lighting or even spot lighting applications.
For bay light installations, it features a redundant dual cable mount for extra safety, as well as lamp shades in 60 degree and 120 degree versions to reduce glare.
For flood or spot lighting applications, a mounting bracket is available with 180 degree adjustability. Lenses are available with 70 degree or 120 degree beam angle. For a tighter beam with increased throw, the optional Lux Enhancer focuses the light of the BL-190, enhancing lux by 180% and creating an incredibly powerful spot light.
- High system efficacy up to 124 lm/W.
- 23,000 lumen output for high bay lighting and outdoor lighting.
- 9 kg lightweight design.
- IP66 rated rugged for outdoor use.
- 70 degree Lens and 120 degree Lens are available.
- High bay model features dual cable design for added safety.
- Lampshades available for 60 degree and 120 degree. (optional accessory)
- Outdoor-ready 180 degree rotating mounting bracket available. (optional accessory)
- Optional Tulip I Lux Enhancer creates 180% Lux with tighter beam angle and increased throw.