- Energy-efficient LED and Fluorescent Bulbs, Fixtures, and Kits.
- High-yield Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Bulbs, Fixtures, and Kits.
- Dual-purpose MH/HPS ballasts for veg (MH) and flowering (HPS) stages under the same fixtures.
- Cool Tubes, Wing- and Umbrella-Reflectors and Hoods.
- Hygrometers, Cords, and Timers.
Bulbs.com has added to its selection of grow lights to better meet the indoor grow needs of its customers. Knowledgeable staff are NIC-Natick certified to offer customers the latest in LED, fluorescent, and HID grow light technologies for hydroponics or soil. Whether you are a private or commercial grower with basic or more advanced knowledge, the team at Bulbs.com will help you improve plant quality, minimize loss, and maximize yield. Bulbs.com will insure you select the best Horticulture lighting solution that delivers:
- The Right Color – Sunlight contains the complete spectrum of light, red through blue that plants use for growth through photosynthesis. LED, Fluorescent, or Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium all mimic sunlight and provide the grower with a variety of options to best suit their own balance of energy usage and growth cycle.
- The Right Intensity – The intensity of light that a plant receives is determined by the wattage, type of light source, and by how close the light is to the plant canopy. Adjustable mounting systems on many fixtures allow easy height modifications from seed to flower or fruit.
- The Right Duration – All plants need darkness and rest to fully utilize the energy provided during the light cycle. Timers are simple, inexpensive devices controlling many biological aspects of plant health, growth rate, and the setting of buds and fruit.