Home » LED News, Trends, Applications » LED India News » Surya Roshni to launch 50 new LED lighting products

Surya Roshni to launch 50 new LED lighting products

Surya Roshni to launch 50 new LED lighting products

August 31, 2014: Surya Roshni to launch 50 new LED lighting products in the next three to four months. Surya Roshni, which has recently forayed into LED segment. Surya Roshni has already launched a wide range of LED lighting products for indoor applications like LED lamps, battens, downlighters, decorative luminaries, and for outdoor and industrial applications like LED streetlights, facade lights, high-bays luminaries, etc.

The company has created facilities at its Kashipur and Gwalior plants for manufacturing LED products. At present, all major products such as LED bulbs, downlights, streetlights are manufactured domestically and some are imported.

It manufacturers about 80% of the total product range inhouse and the rest 20% are being sourced from outside. It targets 100 per cent inhouse production very soon.

Surya Roshni aims a turnover of Rs 1,800 crore from its lighting division in the next four years.The company, which has recently forayed into the light emitting diode (LED) segment, is expecting a good traction from the new business.

Surya Roshni had a revenue of Rs 1,125.77 crore from the lighting segment as on the financial year ended March 31, 2014. The company has already invested Rs 20 crore in R&D for LED and plans to put Rs 25 crore more within a year. The company is expecting sales of approximately Rs 150 crore ending the current FY from its LED segment.

Pin It

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*