– PU22985 NEW!! – a 2-part water clear potting polyurethane which cures to form a tough 85 Shore A material with good abrasion and hydrolysis resistance and thermal conductivity of 0.3 W/mK.
– MG 8322 NEW!! – a clear potting epoxy which provides a tough resilient finish to environmental ingress.
– TIM 202331 Tape NEW!! – a white, heat transfer tape for bonding heat sinks to LED strips and units. Thermal conductivity 2W/mK. (Other tapes available with up to 3W/mK.)
Techsil’s extensive range also includes the following products, which have been tried and tested industry wide:
– RTV27844 – a crystal clear, low viscosity, 2-part silicone which cures at room temperature to a high strength rubber.
– RTV1084G – a 1-part grey silicone with high thermal conductivity of 2.3 W/mK which cures to a tough but pliable rubber.
– TIM11021 G – a 1-part, grey, non-setting, silicone paste with thermal conductivity of 2.1 W/mK