Sep 15, 2017: Texas Instruments’ 4K UHD display reference design takes the proven performance of DLP Cinema technology to create large and bright digital displays.
The 4K UHD display reference design brings the proven performance of DLP Cinema® technology emerging applications, like digital signage, laser TV, and office or education projectors, that require a cost effective high resolution solution to create large and bright digital displays. With two times more pixels than competitive products, the advanced image processing and high speed switching of DLP micromirror technology enables 8.3 Million pixels to the screen to create sharp and detailed images for any setting. Whether it’s standalone display systems or embedded into an existing design, the complete reference design and development guides can accelerate display innovation.
- Incorportates the high-resolution DLP660TE digital micromirror device with 0.66-inch micromirror arrary diagonal
- Dedicated high-speed DLPC4422 digital controller and DLPA100 power management device in DLP subsystem
- High speed controller and 2-way actuator projects 8 million pixels for detailed true 3840 x 2160 4K UHD imaging
- Module DLP subsystem allows for custom optical engines for Laser, LEDs, or Lamps and avoids difficult pixel alignment methods
- High thermal capability to achieve brightness up to 5K lumens