Mar 7, 2017: Osram claims that its UltraFlat-System offers all the features that creative luminaire producers and lighting planners can think of.
The UltraFlat-System consists of ultraflat components and a large number of LED modules with different light colors and lengths. The UltraFlat-System also gives design freedom to designers, as it has a casing height of just 11mm.
The UltraFlat is a constant current DALI LED driver, and it combines an ultraflat casing height, adjustable output current, an array of programming options (DALI, LEDset2, NFC), low current ripple (less than 1 %), continuous dimming (1% to 100 %, completely analogue) and a high efficiency level (up to 93 %).
- Ultra-flat housing (11 mm height) for innovative luminaire designs and applications
- Easy and fast wireless luminaire programming
- Versatile DALI window driver for up to 75 W output with flexible characteristic
- Very high efficiency and reliability
- Protection of the system thanks to thermal management and Smart Control
- Higher quality of light thanks to low output ripple current
These features are complemented by Osram’s highly efficient PrevaLED Linear Slim LED module and the extremely compact UltraFlat light and motion sensor (50x20x11mm) with a detection range of up to 6x6m for motion and 4x4m for presence at an installation height of 3m.le plastic or metal foil.